- You hereby acknowledge your responsibility during the COVID-19 pandemic for educating yourself on CDC and local health guidance for mitigating your exposure to the COVID-19 virus. The CDC website is at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
- You acknowledge your responsibility for complying with any COVID-19-related precautions a client requires as a condition to allowing outside field agents onto its premises (this matter is strictly between you and the client).
- You acknowledge that The Source is not able to evaluate the COVID-19-related risks associated with any client project we offer ("Client Project").
- But, as always, you retain complete discretion whether to accept, at your own risk, any such Client Project.
- If you have any recognized symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, we urge you – for the safety of all – not to accept or perform any Client Projects until you reasonably conclude that you are not infected.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you will not accept a Client Project and will not perform a Client Project if you have a CDC-recognized symptom of having contracted the COVID-19 virus, unless you have reasonably concluded that you are not infected.
- You hereby acknowledge having read the foregoing and agree to hold harmless, and waive any right to assert any claim against, The Source, with respect to or arising out of your contracting, or your being accused of spreading, the COVID-19 virus in connection with any Client Project you accept.
You may choose to decline this agreement. Doing so will block your access to in-person projects for the duration of this policy. You will, however, retain access to non-in-person projects during this time.